18th May Village Hall 9.30am-11.30am
- Colourful boards and displays of wildlife kindly taken and donated by Liz and Dave & the Sherington Historical Society
- Bat Boxes, Bird Boxes – showing how to make your own at home
- Charts and pictures of wildlife and what they do
- A walk or ‘route’ to take to see some of the things that are accessible from footpaths
- The works that could possibly be undertaken at Stonepits Copse, depending on cost and if people want to see it happen – COMMENTS WELCOME!