67 Milton Drive, Newport Pagnell, MK16 9BT
Tel: 07719 490247 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
July 6th 2021
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of Sherington Parish council,
On Tuesday 13th July 2021, From 19:30 at Sherington Pavilion.
- RECEIVE AND ACCEPT APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- RECEIVE ANY DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
- APPROVE MINUTES FROM LAST MEETING – Minutes from the meeting 1st June
- RECEIVE PUBLIC COMMENTS
- RECEIVE PCSO REPORT
- REVIEW ACTION LOG – this will be made available to all councillors before the meeting.
- CLERKS REPORT
- VILLAGE CARETAKER REPORT
- PROJECT GROUP UPDATES
- PAVILION –
- SHOP –
- LANDSCAPING –
- DRAINAGE –
- REVIEW MONTHLY BALANCES
- APPROVE INVOICES FOR PAYMENT
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- Two new on portal, will be added to website when portal updates.
- CONSIDER CORRESPONDENCE AND NEW CONSULTATIONS
- EXTERNAL MEETINGS
- COUNCILLORS ITEMS
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING
Please be aware that social distancing rules of 2m distance or 1m with masks will apply, please wear a mask until seated, hand sanitiser is provided and should be used frequently.
Please let us know via email by the 12th July if you would like to attend so that we can plan seating accordingly as only people who have arranged with us in advance will be permitted to enter.
Mrs Lauren Scott, Assistant Clerk for Sherington Parish Council