SHERINGTON PARISH COUNCIL
You are summoned to attend a meeting of Sherington Parish Council which will take place at the Sports Pavilion, Perry Lane, on Tuesday 3rd September 2019 at 7.30pm.
- RECEIVE AND ACCEPT APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- RECEIVE ANY DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
- APPROVE MINUTES FROM LAST MEETING – 2nd July 2019
- RECEIVE PUBLIC COMMENTS
- RECEIVE WARD COUNCILLORS REPORT
- RECEIVE REPORT ON ACTIONS FROM LAST MEETING – ALL
- CLERKS REPORT – WP
- PROJECT GROUP UPDATES
- VILLAGE CARETAKER REPORT – IH
- Review monthly balances – ALL
- Approve cheques for payment – ALL
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- Barwood Homes – High Street Development
- Consideration of outstanding or recently submitted applications – ALL
- CONSIDER CORRESPONDENCE AND NEW CONSULTATIONS
- EXTERNAL MEETINGS
- COUNCILLORS ITEMS
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING
To Be Confirmed.
Members of the public and press are invited to attend.
Distribution: Cllrs Hindler, Watts, Shires, S Crabb, M Crabb and Readman.