SHERINGTON PARISH COUNCIL
You are summoned to attend a meeting of Sherington Parish Council which will take place at the Sports Pavilion, Perry Lane, on Tuesday 11th June 2019 at 7.30pm.
- RECEIVE AND ACCEPT APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- RECEIVE ANY DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
- APPROVE MINUTES FROM LAST MEETINGS – 23rd APRIL 2019 AND 7th MAY 2019
- RECEIVE WARD COUNCILLORS REPORT
- RECEIVE REPORT ON ACTIONS FROM LAST MEETING – ALL
- CLERKS REPORT – WP
- PROJECT GROUP UPDATES
- VILLAGE CARETAKER REPORT – IH
- Review monthly balances – ALL
- Approve cheques for payment – ALL
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- Consideration of outstanding or recently submitted applications – ALL
- CONSIDER CORRESPONDENCE AND NEW CONSULTATIONS
- EXTERNAL MEETINGS
- RECEIVE PUBLIC COMMENTS
- COUNCILLORS ITEMS
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING
To Be Confirmed.
Members of the public and press are invited to attend.
Distribution: Cllrs Hindler, Watts, Shires, S Crabb, M Crabb and Readman.