SHERINGTON PARISH COUNCIL
You are summoned to attend a meeting of Sherington Parish Council which will take place at the Sports Pavilion, Perry Lane, on Tuesday 23rd April 2019 at 7.30pm.
- RECEIVE AND ACCEPT APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- RECEIVE ANY DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
- APPROVE MINUTES FROM LAST MEETING – 12th March 2019
- ACCEPT THE REIGNATION OF CLLR SELVEY
- RECEIVE WARD COUNCILLORS REPORT
- RECEIVE REPORT ON ACTIONS FROM LAST MEETING – ALL
- UPDATE ON AFFORDABLE HOUSING OPTIONS ARISING IN THE VILLAGE
- CLERKS REPORT – WP
- PROJECT GROUP UPDATES
- VILLAGE CARETAKER REPORT – WP
- Review monthly balances – ALL
- Approve cheques for payment – ALL
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- Update on Water Lane site
- Update on High Street site
- Update on the appeal lodged for the Land East of the High Street
- Consideration of outstanding or recently submitted applications – ALL
- CONSIDER CORRESPONDENCE AND NEW CONSULTATION
- EXTERNAL MEETINGS
- RECEIVE PUBLIC COMMENTS
- COUNCILLORS ITEMS
THE ISSUE OF PARKING AROUND THE JUNCTION OF CROFTS END / HIGH STREET
- THANK THE OUTGOING COUNCILLORS
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING
To Be Confirmed.
Members of the public and press are invited to attend.
Distribution: Chairman Bush, Vice Watts, Cllrs Selvey, Shires.