May the 25th 2021
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of Sherington Parish council,
On Tuesday 1st June 2021, From 19:30 at Sherington Pavilion.
- RECEIVE AND ACCEPT APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- RECEIVE ANY DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
- APPROVE MINUTES FROM LAST MEETING – Minutes from the meeting 8th April
- CO-OPT NEW MEMBERS, Receive declarations
- RECEIVE PUBLIC COMMENTS
- RECEIVE PCSO REPORT
- REVIEW ACTION LOG – this will be made available to all councillors before the meeting.
- CLERKS REPORT
- Play rangers return, Quote received.
- VILLAGE CARETAKER REPORT
- PROJECT GROUP UPDATES
- PAVILION –
- SHOP –
- LANDSCAPING –
- DRAINAGE –
- HIGHWAYS – SIDS camera placement.
- REVIEW MONTHLY BALANCES
- APPROVE INVOICES FOR PAYMENT
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- New application for a 2-bed bungalow within the grounds of 37 Crofts end with access from School lane has been added to the website, deadline for public comment is 03/06/21.
- ANY OTHER APPLICATIONS
- CONSIDER CORRESPONDENCE AND NEW CONSULTATIONS
- EXTERNAL MEETINGS
- COUNCILLORS ITEMS
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING
Please be aware that social distancing rules of 2m distance or 1m with masks will apply, please wear a mask until seated, hand sanitiser is provided and should be used frequently.
Please let us know via email by the 31st May if you would like to attend so that we can plan seating accordingly as only people who have arranged with us in advance will be permitted to enter
Mrs Lauren Scott, Assistant Clerk for Sherington Parish Council