May the 4th 2021
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of Sherington Parish council,
which will take place on Wednesday 12th May 2021, From 19:30 at Sherington Pavilion,
- RECEIVE AND ACCEPT APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- RECEIVE ANY DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
- APPROVE MINUTES FROM LAST MEETING
- RECEIVE PUBLIC COMMENTS
- Update on Arts S106 project from Adam fielding.
- RECEIVE PCSO REPORT
- REVIEW ACTION LOG
- CLERKS REPORT
- Website – Look at refreshing website, historical archives to be digitalised,
- Play rangers return,
- Pavilion alarm
- VILLAGE CARETAKER REPORT
- PROJECT GROUP UPDATES
- PAVILION –
- MUGA update, Doors update, windows
- SHOP –
- BarnCo update, S137 monies.
- LANDSCAPING –
- DRAINAGE –
- HIGHWAYS – SIDS camera placement.
- REVIEW MONTHLY BALANCES
- APPROVE INVOICES FOR PAYMENT
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- Rendering at 6 Gun lane, letter to residents, Situation review.
- ANY OTHER APPLICATIONS
- CONSIDER CORRESPONDENCE AND NEW CONSULTATIONS
- EXTERNAL MEETINGS
- COUNCILLORS ITEMS
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING
Please be aware that social distancing rules of 2m distance or 1m with masks will apply, please wear a mask until seated, hand sanitiser is provided and should be used frequently.
Please let us know via email by the 10th if you would like to attend so that we can plan seating accordingly as only people who have arranged with us in advance will be permitted to enter.
Mrs Lauren Scott, Assistant Clerk for Sherington Parish Council